- Job Term:Full Time
- Number of Hirelings:1
- Vacancy Type:Engineer/Architecture
- Job Location:Phnom Penh ;
- Posting Date:Mar 11, 2013
- Closing Date:Jun 7, 2013
– Quality Assurance during power solutions implementation including onsite inspections during execution, follow-up to get self-check ATP, joint visit to conduct acceptance and finally handing over site to operation team.
– Support operation team for modification of power equipment on request.
– Keeping Rollout-table database update, more emphasis on below points:
i) Correct energy information from latest checked TSSR
ii) Confirming power solution of site, if non-grid or non-stable grid to be check with senior energy engineer.
iii)Follow-up with contractors for energy RFI dates and update in Rollout-table
iv) Follow-up with contactors to get correctly filled EDC form, submission to Latelz management for signature and stamp, return back and follow-up to get power availability to site.
v) Rectification of Energy related complaints from operation team including but not limited to power-line broken, pole replacement, air-con malfunction and grounding/lightening systems failure.
– Contributing in developing and executing electrical related safety policy.
– Participation in the procurement process as technical analyst for things in your responsibility.
– Assuming emergency service 24 hours for power and HVAC related issues.
– Assuring improvement of the power consumption and utilization all over the company.
– Interdepartmental cooperation of acceptance and other related question.
– 4 Years of overall experience with 2 years in managing telecommunication power systems
– Hands on experience in advanced power systems
– Computer skills on basic data base, MS office and related software
– Good command of English, interpersonal skill, communication skill
Please kindly state that you are applying from http://www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.
HOW TO APPLY
Please do not attach any certificates and kindly state a clear subject – the position that you apply for and the location where you determine to work
- Contact Person:Smart
- Tel:010 201 000
- Address:No464 A, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Tonlebasac, Khan Chamkarmoan, Phnom Penh