- Job Term:Full Time
- Vacancy Type:Bank
- Job Location:Phnom Penh ;
- Posting Date:Apr 26, 2013
- Closing Date:Jun 9, 2013
Position Purpose: This role is accountable for managing successful initiation, mobilization, and implementation of country level technology projects and initiatives for the Cambodia branch.
The role also manages engagement with major projects/programs and senior stakeholders (including Regional Heads of Technology, and Business Unit Heads) to execute Technology strategy while ensuring adequate oversight of Global and Regional projects delivering technology services into ANZ Royal Cambodia.
The role reports to the Head of Technology for Cambodia and is accountable for:
– Managing delivery of country level projects and initiatives within agreed time-frames, budget, and quality in accordance with ANZ Royal standard project management methodologies
– Leading assigned project resources, the Cambodia Retail, and Priority Bank Technology Application Delivery function, and managing business engagement to ensure effective prioritisation of “change the bank” activities
– Providing engagement, representationn, and oversight of major programs/projects delivering new technology services to ANZ Royal Cambodia through steering committees, project working groups, project risk assessments, and through implementation of country level processes (as required)
– Managing demand for Cambodia Technology resources required to deliver major programs, projects and enhancements.
2. Retail Lending Manger (01 Position based in Phnom Penh)
This role is responsible for growing and retaining the retail mortgage customer base, which will drive increased profitability for the business. The incumbents will also efficiently and effectively assess and manage credit risk & compliance.
– Work closely with Head of Mortgages and the Retail Lending Support team as part of the strategy to ensure Retail achieves its Mortgage targets
– Actively hunt for customers that may have a mortgage need, build strong relationship with them, and write subsequent mortgages
– Contribute to the development of a sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationships, existing customers and external introducer relationships
– Ensure responsible lending practices are adhered too when assessing customers’ loan repayment capacity which is a fundamental part of the loan application process
– Continuously generate new sales initiates to drive new business
– Provide daily/weekly reporting on customer pipeline and sales activities.
3. Senior Audit Manager
Position Purpose: The Senior Audit Manager is responsible for managing audit projects of large size and/or high complexity (particularly focus on Cambodia and Greater Mekong region), reviewing specific business areas and assessing the adequacy and appropriateness of the risk controls in place. The candidate will report jointly to the Chairman of Audit & Risk Committee of ANZ Royal and also Audit Business Leader, Asia within Global Internal Audit.
– Ensure productive use of resources (self and others)
– Ensure risk identification operationally is performed effectively, reducing where possible, the scope of the review without reducing the provision of assurance
– Active communication and engagement with business unit
– Audit messages and recommendations are value adding, material, show foresight are timely, commercial and pragmatic\Ensure line management buy into the audit findings while also proactively and effectively managing any disconnect in opinions that may arise between senior parties during an audit
– Ensure relevant management and Chairman and members of Audit & Risk Committee of ANZ Royal keep informed of progress of audit plan, areas of concerns, open and overdue issues
– Deliver appropriate assurance through quality audit reports supported by appropriate audit evidence
– Ensure the relevant management team within GIA is apprised of any significant audit issues (this includes audit progress, challenges arising and issues) in a timely manner
– Ensure effective constructive management and leadership of audit teams is provided
– Motivate, guide and direct staff on audits to ensure achievement of developmental initiatives and promote effective teamwork.
– Formal training and certification in a recognised Project Management methodology
– Extensive experience in managing projects in a complex environment including demonstrated planning and organisational skills
– Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to lead and affect change
– Demonstrated understanding of systems and process within a complex environment
– Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff.
– Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines without compromising close attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to exercise substantial initiative and high level judgement and to work independently to meet objectives
– Highly developed problem solving skills
2. Retail Lending Manger
– Experience in Mortgage writing
– Understanding of the credit assessment process
– Strong analytical skills and the ability to resolve problems
– Understanding the full range of transactional & lending products to meet customers’ needs
– Negotiation and internal and external relationship building
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Khmer
– Organizational, leadership and time management skills
3. Senior Audit Manager
– Experience in managing large audit or risk teams working on complex and high profile reviews – with complexities such as multi geographies, multiple stakeholders, different areas of subject matter expertise, coupled with significant banking & finance industry knowledge
– Tertiary qualified, ideally with Professional (CPA/CA) and / or Post Graduate qualifications with technically relevant skills (i.e. accounting, audit, credit risk, technology)
– Experience working with and influencing senior managers in the business
– Experience in supporting change and overcoming resistance to change
– Excellent negotiating, influencing and conflict management skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills
– Significant demonstrated experience in managing audit or risk project teams
– Self-starter and with team leading experience.Note :
Please kindly state that you are applying from http://www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.
HOW TO APPLY
– Role No.1: 19 May, 2013
– Role No.2: 19 May, 2013
– Role No.3: 19 May, 2013
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
To look for suitable opportunities with ANZ Royal; please log on to http://www.anzroyal.com
To apply, please log onto the link below:
- Contact Person:
- Address:No. 20, Kramuon Sar (St. 114), corner of Street 67, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.